Dearest Me !!!

Hello everyone!!
 Today I will share my first post, hope you all will enjoy reading it.
The first topic, I would like to share is something very interesting and worth practicing in our daily lives.
Before we know what is the topic all about let's engage in an activity.
List out the names of the people you love the most?
Hmmmmm.
Assuming, all must have finished writing the names of their loved ones.
So, how much time it took to you to write your name first?
Exactly, most probably you must have not even bothered to write your name. Do you know why? because we always priotize people first and we forget ourselves. So today you all will be reading about self-love. It is rightly said by Robert Morley,” To fall in love with yourself, is the first secret to happiness”.
Now the questions arises, why self- love? why to prioritize ourselves?
The answers to these questions are simple and we will encounter the answers to both these questions as we continue reading further.
 For some of us here, It's quite difficult to prioritize and love ourselves first and that’s okay but have you ever thought, why to shower our love on the people who doesn’t even care about us? Instead, we should start showering that same love on ourself and see the magic. Maybe some of us don't love ourself because we think that we are imperfect or maybe we hate ourself due to the dull complexion or marks we have on our skin or because of the emotional breakdown which took place and broke us from inside or maybe some of us who are now reading this post are differently abled. Whatever or however we are that doesn't mean we have to hate ourself, we are unique and hence we should be happy with ourselves first.
Let's see to a popular example:
Majority of us uses Instagram and some Instagram users themselves dedicate a song to theirselves and they post a story. Its their very own way to show that they love and priotize themselves. But then the question arises are they really happy in real life or just on social media? So when we post something to ourself it is our first duty to practice it in real life as social media life is all about fantasy.
 In my experience, I have encountered people who try to show that they are happy on social media but in real life they aren’t, and its all because somewhere they lack to love themselves first.
 A call for all those whose are matured enough to know, when a person is treating you like an option, at that time, you must separate yourselves from those people because in the end they will be happy hurting you and you will be the one suffering.
Here is my experience on self- love : I used priotize people a lot I used to think thousands of times on how to react and what to say so that they are not hurt. Even if they hurt me I tried to be cool and calm just ignoring it in front of them and used to just priotize them first. But then at some point of my life I realized that people are just treating me as an option which was heart breaking to realise but at that particular time  I took stand for myself and only focused on myself and it benefitted me a lot.
 I learnt the following lessons when I started practicing self- love.
1. I must priotize people who priotize me.
2. I am happy in my own world.
3. No one can hurt me by their words and behaviours.
4. It helps me in making healthy choices in life.
5. I don't worry about others opinion.
6. I make mistakes but I correct and apologize for the same incase if I am wrong.
7. I am not afraid to lose people as I have myself because it is always you who stands by you as even our shadow leaves us when we are in dark .
Hope all of you have found your answers to the above questions.
I would love to make you all remember that, we must first water our own self with self- love so that we can bloom our soul in every possible way and we must always have that confidence in ourselves to say that, I am enough for myself.

Comments

  1. Astonishing!!😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astonishing!!😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Essential thought in today's life it really touched me to the core and slapped me straight to reflect upon myself and love myself❤πŸ’― this is a much needed thing, looking forward for more of your work totally loved it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ❤️!!
      Yeah sure πŸ˜‡

      Delete
  4. It's is very fabulous and amazing
    πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly, amazingπŸ‘πŸ˜
    We are so engrossed in our daily life,what people think about us and in this we tend to forget to love ourselves. Truly this blog inspired me to love myself first rather than thinking what other will think about me and also it inspired me to leave people who take us as granted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very inspiring and amazing ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing....nice one❤️πŸ’₯

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's very interesting n amazing 😘🀟

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's very interesting and good

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lorraine, you have nicely pen down feelings about oneself. Yes we have forgotten to love oneself thinking about others. We need to priotrize ourselves first.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very true and awesome post . Looking for more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strong Me !!

Self - Promise