Strong Me !!

Hello everyone!!
Hope all are keeping well. so its time to read the next post. So are you all ready? assuming your answer as yes, lets start !
Today when I saw myself in mirror, I saw a very self-fulfilling smile on my face with tears in my eyes and a question arose in my mind, was I too busy that I couldn’t see that self -fulfilling smile or I used to just ignore it like how we all ignore the terms and conditions of any application? and when I continued to admire my that smile many flashbacks crossed my mind and I said to that smiling face, “have you noticed how far you came, overcoming all obstacles and cherishing all the happy moments?. You aren’t on the same road full of thrones any more. Yes, you yourself mustered the courage to face all the challenges and overcome it with great determination and thus you yourself brought you victory. You are stronger than you realise and now you can face any obstacles in life. I am proud of you, my girl!!”.
Thus, at that time I realised that I came to far from my past experiences. I wanted to relive the happy moments again, the precious time spent with happy and motivating people. The bad experiences warning out not to repeat same mistake again and to always reflect on the lessons I learnt from them and the lost opportunities and chances screamed to me saying not to leave even a single chance of shining as bright as sun.
 Our today’s topic is a fusion of self-notice and self-motivation which compliments each other and thus makes us strong enough to face any obstacles.
 A question to all of you’ll. Have you’ll atleast tried to take a notice of yourself and motivate yourself alone?. There may be handful of us who do this and some of us would not even bother as we are all busy in daily routines. But in my suggestion one must add this to their schedule as you come to know the status of yourself and in which area one needs more motivation.
 Mahatma Gandhi has rightly said, “Strength doesn’t come from physical entity, it comes from indomitable will.” And yes we all need that indomitable will to overcome difficulties. When we encounter difficulties or sudden changes we loose our self-capacity of thinking and do every single thing to demotivate us. Some of us might sleep the whole day to avoid the obstacles or cry and shout or even remove anger on someone else or just switch off our phones. But do you all think it will work out?, the answer is a big NO.
Lets take a simple example and apply that example in our daily lives. We all must have played digital games and when we cannot pass out a certain level we don’t give up instead we motivate ourselves to do it and take a notice on where we went wrong in last trial and this is how at some point we clear the level . Same way we should take notice of ourselves in real lives, of what we went through and how we overcame it. When we think of those cherishable and painful life roads we all travelled, we indirectly get motivated that we went through all this and we feel proud of ourselves as we still stand strong after encountering so much of storms in our lives.
 If there is no one to motivate yourself, you motivate yourself as no one knows your life better than you because you have lived it, not others and trust me motivating yourself with our own praiseful words is much more better as we don’t tend to lie to ourselves, what we feel is what we feel and we gain positive feedback through self-motivation. It’s far more better and advantageous than motivation given by other people. Always remember difficulties are a part of life. No life is full of roses. Even the Lotus blooms in muddy water and hence it has the highest honour of being the National flower of India. Same way we have to go through painful roads to achieve greatness. The biggest challenge of life is that, challenges and painful situations come to destroy you but how you solve it and stay strong and happy is the real STRONG YOU .
Its rightly said by someone, “No rain, No flowers”. Same way if we don’t introspect ourselves then we won’t know how we levelled up in our life from childhood to this point of our life and if you don’t think about the hard process you went through you will never be able to motivate yourselves with your own praiseful words.
 So here is an activity for you all today, during free time, take a quick notice of yourself , figure out the changeful process and motivate yourself, to do even better. You yourself has to motivate you as there is no one who can motivate you better than you and when You alone are capable of giving your self the fuel it needs to keep going and be strong then why you need others to motivate you ? Once you yourself fuel you no one will stop you from being happy in our own world and to achieve great height. I would like to end with the quote by Paulo Coelho, “you are what you believe yourself to be.” Don’t think and put yourselves down by thinking ‘I am weak, I can’t do it' instead replace it with “I can do and I will do it”.
Please don’t forget to introspect and motivate yourself. 
Be strong and stay motivated!!.

Comments

  1. It is sweet and fabulousπŸ₯°πŸ₯°❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good article
    And nicely connect with example.
    Loved it.
    It helped me to look at myself and motivated myself . Reading this article in my worst situation made my day, gave main idea that we should motivated oneself first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work, stay strong and bold. Good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  5. The timing of this article is very prefect for me... Thank you for cheering me up😊πŸ₯° its greatly written❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ur post made me feel strong and motivated

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest Me !!!

Self - Promise